- The accountant is responsible for applying daily reimbursement, bookkeeping, details as below
- 1. Apply employee expense claim forms and payment request forms according to the company policy and process the application in the OA system.
- 2. Prepare the journal entry and maintain bookkeeping in accounting system;
- 3. Assist the financial manager preparing monthly financial reporting and inventory report.
- 4. Assist the financial manager handling the cost calculation flow for the product manufactured.
- 5. Assist the financial manager handling tax filing timely and accurately, make sure the tax compliance is met as required.
- 6. Prepare the cash flow report
- 7. Ad hoc assignment
Salary: INR 2,50,000 - 3,00,000 PA.
Industry: Retail / Wholesale
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Accounts
Role: Accounts Executive/Accountant
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent