- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings.
- Negotiating contracts and packages.
- Act as the point persons for outside, inside and partner sales teams.
- Track market and company sales performance.
- Work closely with marketing teams to create programs.
- Generate leads and drive sales.
- Gather and report customer intelligence to sales teams.
- Develop marketing plans.
- Manage vendor contracts.
- Supervise marketing assistants and other employees.
- Manage marketing budgets.
- Attend trade shows and events to market product.
- Develop effective account conversion strategies to accelerate adoption.
- Should have experience in B2B sales & B2C sales.
Salary: INR 1,50,000 - 2,25,000 PA.
Industry: Retail / Wholesale
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Corporate Sales
Role: Sales Executive/Officer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent