Hiring for the job profile Financial Manager
for a Manufacturing Company that manufacture Safety products - Noida sector 63
Note:- A candidate must have minimum 5 years of
experience in a manufacturing company.
Job responsibilities: -
- An accountant is responsible for book-keeping system and making sure all the financial reporting are accurately and timely, forward the financial report to headquarter timely Prepare monthly financial reporting and forward it to Headquarter Finance.
- Maintain accounting records in compliance with accepted accounting principles, policies and procedures;
- Help timely with monthly, quarterly and year-end close and with the preparation for statutory and management reports;
- Handle the cost calculation flow for the product manufactured, prepare the inventory report and compare the actual
- quantity against the one in the books
- Handle tax filing timely and accurately, make sure the tax compliance is met as required.
- Manager finance staff and coordinate the work relating with other department
Salary: INR 3,25,000 - 4,25,000 PA.
Industry: Electricals / Switchgears
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Finance/Audit
Role: Finance/Budgeting Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent