- Must Have Laptop/Computer Assembly Experience.
- Accomplishes manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results;
- coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains work flow by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables; observing control points and equipment;
- monitoring personnel and resources; studying methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures and systems;
- facilitating corrections to malfunctions within process control points; initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
- Ensures operation of equipment by calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data;
- answering questions and responding to requests
- Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities;
- monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems; reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries
Salary: INR 1,25,000 - 2,00,000 PA.
Industry: IT-Hardware & Networking
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent