- Maintain records of goods ordered and received.
- Locate vendors of materials, equipment or supplies, and interview them in order to determine product availability and terms of sales.
- Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment.
- Control purchasing department budgets.
- Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy.
- Analyze market and delivery systems in order to assess present and future material availability.
- Develop and implement purchasing and contract management instructions, policies, and procedures.
- Resolve vendor or contractor grievances, and claims against suppliers.
- Direct and coordinate activities of personnel engaged in buying, selling, and distributing materials, equipment, machinery, and supplies.
- Prepare reports regarding market conditions and merchandise costs.
Salary: INR 2,75,000 - 3,75,000 PA.
Industry: Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area: Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
Role Category: Senior Management
Role: Head/VP/GM-Purchase/Material Management
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent