Job Responsibilities :
Compiles and maintains records of quantity, cost, and type of material received, stocked, and issued, and prepares material requisitions
- Compares information on requisitions, invoices, and shipping notices to material received or issued to verify accuracy of order.
- Compiles and maintains inventory of material received, stocked, and issued.
- Prepares requests for procurement of material.
- May inspect, accept, or reject material received.
- May mark identifying information on material.
Salary: INR 1,25,000 - 2,00,000 PA.
Industry: Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area: Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
Role Category: Logistics
Role: Store Keeper/Warehouse Assistant
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent