Position:Executive/Sr. Executive/Assistant Manager-Sales-Power Electonics Equipment
Roles and Responsibilities
- Achieve and deliver sales targets across all Power products through a focussed approach in all segments professional and retail segment.
- Ensure targeted contribution of new power products to the overall sales as per desired contribution.
- Establish new power products in the region and consolidate market share of existing products.
- Continuously work towards identifying new markets, expanding geographies and segments through focussed and continuous business development initiatives and take appropriate actions.
- Correctly identify customer needs and present a customized solution.
- Identify and appoint stockists, channel partners, specifiers and other professionals to expand network.
- Ensure trade discounting norms are strictly adhered.
- Provide an enhanced customer experience by meeting customer SLAs.
- Achieve the daily sales outstanding (DSO) at the desired and expected levels.
- Identify and report relevant market development, competition analysis, pricing and scheme strategies, etc.
- Ensure strict compliance towards customer documentation in line with the organizational policies.
- Build effective relations with major customers, stockists, agents, specifiers, panel builders, etc.
- Provide relevant support to the specification and retail teams.
- Design and organize local promotional strategies through participation in exhibitions/fairs/stockist meetings/electrician meets/architects and interior designer meets, etc.
Salary: INR 7,00,000 - 11,00,000 PA.
Industry: Electricals / Switchgears
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Sales Executive/Officer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent