Sr. Manager-Business Development/Marketing-Managing OEM CV accounts
Requirement & Qualifications:
- An Engineering Degree - B.E/B. Tech- Electronics
- 9-10 years of Field Sales/Business Development experience with, GPS, background a plus. Or electronics components/HU/infotainment
- Rich experience in Telematics(Vehicle Tracking System)
- Identification and segregation of potential market in Commercial Vehicle.
- Managing OEM CV accounts-(Commercial Vehicle)
- Revenue generation through new account development & key account management, RFQ generation
- Devise strategies and techniques for achieving targets.
- Monitor market Intelligence within the industry in terms of market development, new projects, competitive activity, new customers etc.
- Should have experience in BOM management, pricing and margins
- Understand current domestic market and work with customers through POC till RFQ
- Participate in defining the customers approach of new product development.
- Define various strategies to help customers in articulating technical approach and final learnings from POCs.
- Help customers to decide various software, hardware components and communication protocols to be considered for their next development.
- Help customers define various KRAs for trials and POCs to define their next products.
Salary: INR 11,00,000 - 18,00,000 PA.
Industry: Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent