Job Description: -
(Candidates must have Experience in Treasury Manager)
Candidates Must be (Chartered Accountant)
- Monitoring and managing the organizations bank relationships and liquidity management
- Analyzing various scenarios and risks and reporting to senior management
- Forecasting of medium and long- term funding requirements (if applicable)
- Daily cash management
- Debt facilities management
- Understand, manage, and supervise all aspects of cash flow.
- Determine the Companys tax position and the applicability of taxable/non-taxable instruments.
- Evaluate alternative long-term borrowing strategies and make recommendations in accordance with the capital structure guidelines.
- Prepare or monitor companys various cash flow forecasts and perform financial modelling.
- Interest rate risk management and development of risk mitigation strategies
- Team management
- Preparing management and board reports
- Liaising with senior management across the organization
- In case you are interested kindly revert on the same mail
Salary: INR 4,75,000 - 5,50,000 PA.
Industry: Retail / Wholesale
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Finance/Audit
Role: Treasury Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent